Thursday, April 19, 2007

No Mo' Textin'??!?!111 WTFOMFG >:(

The Associated Press reported that text messages will be a banned form of communication between coaches and recruits by Division I football.

"The NCAA Division I management council has recommended a ban on allelectronically transmitted correspondence, including text messages, between coaches and recruits. E-mails and faxes would be exempt from the new rule but would be limited by current NCAA guidelines."

I can understand the thinking behind the decision. First, these students can't control how many text messages they receive, thus they have no control over who they communicate with. Second, because they can't control how many texts they receive, their phone bill is out of their control. Standard text messaging rates are 10 cents, so start adding. However, typically, unlimited text messaging packages are around $10. STILL, I understand the need for a ban. I'm just going to miss the great texts from coaches that I've seen in the past.



"Hey coonass, I don't have time for this shit, but get your coonass on my campus, we'll pay you when you get here. TTYL"








"I heard you signed with LSU..,why? I won't suspend you, I swear! OMG, I can't believe this. :'("








"Mmmm, coooooooooooooooookies. Do you like cookies 2? We have cookies at Tennessee, and we don't give a damn about the HOLE STATE of Alabama. Mmmmmmmm, chocolate chiippppps. :-O"






"Yaw YAWWWWWAWWLLMISSSS REBAWWWWLS NEED FOOZBAWLPLAYAWWWWWWWWS!!! @1111111~!"








"RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! NEED MEAT! Do you like meat? I like to kill my prey and then YELL AT THEM! THAT'S WHAT WE DO AT LSU! >:#"










"Yeah right."







Gosh, I'm going to miss those days.

No comments: